Sex and the City stand-in claims she witnessed Chris Noth’s ‘toxic behaviour’ on set

Sex and the City stand-in Heather Kristin, who stood in as Charlotte, has recalled actor Chris Noth’s alleged “toxic behaviour” on set of the original show in an updated essay published today.

Kristin, who was on the sitcom for four series, initially wrote about an “alpha male actor” and claimed he was “wildly offensive” to female cast members in the essay which was published in February earlier this year.

It comes after The Hollywood Reporter published allegations of sexual assault against the star, with two women coming forward, under the names Zoe, now 40, and Lily, now 31.

Noth vehemently denied all allegations of sexual assault, but admitted to having “consensual encounters” with both of his accusers.



Sex and the City stand-in Heather Kristin
Sex and the City stand-in Heather Kristin

In the report, both accusers claim Noth had sex with them from behind in front of a mirror, with the first attack taking place in 2004.

The second reportedly occurred in 2015, when Noth was married to wife Tara Wilson.

In Kristin’s original essay, she wrote: “I was Charlotte’s stand-in on Sex and the City. Some of the behavior I saw still shocks me.”

In her updated piece, she named Noth, adding: “I remember his toxic behavior all too vividly.

“The first time the ‘alpha male’ actor slid his hand down my back and over my butt, I flinched. I was in my mid-20s and had worked as an extra on movie sets for over a decade; I had never been manhandled. ‘That’s your spot, sweetie,’ Noth said, inching even closer.”



She poses with Sarah Jessica Parker
She poses with Sarah Jessica Parker

She added: “My gut said to quit that first day. Instead, I stayed too long, like staying in a bad relationship for far too many years, hoping I’d persevere and land my big break.”

Kristin shared another devastating memory from working with Cynthia Nixon’s stand-in when Noth made a remark: “I want that one tied up, gagged and brought to my trailer.”

In recent days, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon released a joint statement in support of the women who have accused Noth of sexual assault.



Chris Noth
Chris Noth

The trio each took to their personal social media accounts to release a short statement on Monday which read: “We are deeply saddened to hear the allegations against Chris Noth.

“We support the women who have come forward and shared their painful experiences. We know it must be a very difficult thing to do and we commend them for it.”

Noth, 67, starred in Sex and the City alongside the actresses and was killed off in the opening episode of the reboot of the show titled And Just Like That.

Noth denies all allegations of wrongdoing.

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033.



Sex and the City stand-in claims she witnessed Chris Noth’s ‘toxic behaviour’ on set
Daily Newspaper News

Post a Comment

0 Comments