James Corden labels two stone weight loss ‘game changing’ and says he feels ‘incredible’

James Corden has said his weight loss this year has been “game changing”.

The Gavin and Stacey star and creator, 43, has been working hard to trim down in 2021 and gushed has has lost 28 pounds since the start of the year.

He admits that the weight loss has left him feeling incredible as he detailed his journey, which started by joining dieting group WW – formerly known as Weight Watchers.

He said: “Let me tell you, WW really works. I am down 28 pounds since the start of the year, and for the first time, the weight I’ve lost hasn’t come back. It’s game changing and I feel incredible.”

The Late Late Show host confessed that he now understands that healthy eating is a way of life rather than just a temporary solution for the festive season.



James Corden in 2008
James Corden in 2008

He told People : “This time of year has traditionally been a struggle for me when it comes to healthy living.

“I’m entering the holiday season more confident than ever. It’s my favourite time of year, and it’s so liberating to know that I can still enjoy the foods I love most and never deprive myself.

“What’s working for me is realising this isn’t a temporary solution, this is a new way of life.”

He continued: “I love that my clothes fit better,” before joking: “But I just love ice cream a little bit more than that.”

Talking about his efforts to lose weight earlier in the year, James gushed over the efforts of his wife Julia.

In May he said: “My wife has been incredible in this, in my whole journey with food she’s been really, really amazing with me.

“And I’ve really found this past five weeks like I’m on the start of a journey that I’m determined to finish, and I feel that I can.”



James Corden weight loss
James says healthy eating is a way of life

The couple have been married for nine years and share three kids together; Max, 10, Carey, seven, and Charlotte, four.

James is set to be the face for WW after previously saying he had “done every single diet in the world” and realised that “the notion of going on a diet is wrong.”

He explained to Zoe Ball on BBC Radio in May: “You’re not going on a diet, you’re gonna change the way you eat. And you’re gonna change the way you eat forever. Just see this as: This is how you eat now.”

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033.



James Corden labels two stone weight loss ‘game changing’ and says he feels ‘incredible’
Daily Newspaper News

Post a Comment

0 Comments